Master Gardener Publications
- Aquatic Gardens, Not Aquatic Pests: How to Practice Responsible Water Gardening
- Composting is Good for Your Garden and the Environment
- Deer Resistant Plant List for Central Sierra- Fact: There are no deer resistant plants. But there are plants that most deer will not eat if there is an abundance of food. Most of the plants listed in this document will not be eaten by deer if there is another choice; however this is not a guarantee they won't at least take a sample now and then.
- Fall Checklist: Put Your Garden to Bed
- Food Safety in Your Home Vegetable Garden
- Gardening during Drought or Water Restrictions
- Guidelines for Development Around Old Oaks
- How to Save Water in Your Garden & Landscape
- Inspect Your Landscape Trees for Hazards
- Native Plants for Oak Gardens
- Put Some Humm Into Your Garden - Gardening with Hummingbirds
- Vegetable Planting Dates - This guide lists vegetables and when to plant them at what elevations for Tuolumne County.
- Wood Ashes as a Garden Fertilizer
Looking for more information? Try our online catalog. Below and to the right are some of our favorite UC ANR Publications. Enter promotion code PRTUM55 and you'll receive a 10% discount on your order. A portion of the sale will benefit local programs and help Cooperative Extension in your County.
- Living with Oaks - ANR publications
- Natural Enemies Handbook - ANR Pub 3386H
- Home Landscaping for Fire - ANR Pub 8228
- Pests of Landscape Trees and Shrubs - ANR Pub 3359
- Pests of the Garden and Small Farm - ANR Pub 3332
- Recognizing Tree Hazards: A Photographic Guide for Homeowners - ANR Pub 21584
- Wildlife Pest Control Around Gardens and Homes - ANR Pub 21385
Other Extension Publications
- The Combustibility of Landscape Mulches - UNCE Pub #SP-11-04